This is the list of new features and changes.
Because of high demand - here is the first public development snapshot of YAML for Drupal 7 made for expierenced Drupal Developers only. It's currently not complete and may contain bugs. There have been very large changes to YAML and Drupal what delayed all a fair bit of time. Additional sub themes and the layout folder will come back in the next version with more layout examples like in past.
REQUIRED: You must apply the core patch from theme_form_element() and theme_form_element_label() overrides any custom #attributes or the Drupal 7 Theme is not fully themed; if it comes to the YAML forms.
- YAML 4.0 has been integrated into Drupal
- Bulletproof flexible grid system
- Flexible forms toolkit with theme-support
- Focussed on web standards & accessibility
- Optimized typography for all standard elements
- Matched building blocks for rapid prototyping
- Namespacing avoids conflicts
- Well prepared for HTML5 and CSS3
- Very slim framework core (4.6 kB)
- Major overhaul of theme and tons of new theme functions are now used. This is only a starting point, more will come in near future.
- Search block can be assigned to main navigation.
This version is a BETA version and may contain bugs. It has not yet been fully tested on all the many browsers and may need some fixes. Please report the issues you found so we can get them fixed.