This is the list of new features and changes.
- Upgraded to YAML 4.0.2.
- HTML5 Compliant with HTML5 Tools module.
- Changed the base-theme description.
- H1 font color H1 inside
- Added small screensize linearization for Calendar module to yaml.calendar.css. See Make calendar flexible and responsive for more information.
- Upgraded to html5shiv-printshiv.js v3.6.2
- Views: Override exposed form style and fix label margin. See Exposed form is not build using form API functions and Remove views own form label style of exposed form elements.
- BUG: If CSS compression has been enabled, the module specific CSS override files in
/css/modules/yaml.*.css are missing. The parameters of
drupal_add_css() inside the function
_yaml_add_css_modules() have missed to upgrade from D6 to D7. Replaced D6
'theme' to D7
array('group' => CSS_THEME).
- BUG: Removed XML prolog completly for HTML5 compliance and E_ALL bug. Notice:
Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT in _yaml_browser_xml_prolog_compliant() (Line 190 yaml/template.inc).
- BUG: Excluded
fivestar_custom_widget from form theming.
maintenance-page.tpl.php show warnings.
- Integrated YAML-Grids as ctools plugins into the theme. You no longer need to copy these layouts manually to the panels/plugins/layouts folder. If Panels module may need an update you will no longer loose the layouts. By this change the layout previews in admin theme are now displayed properly in standard compliant browsers.
- Added alias
.node-teaser h2 to
h3 for reduced teaser title size. Should be changed to node-teaser.tpl.php for semantical correctness (TODO)
- D7 navbar/D8 toolbar: Theme
management menu with
.menu class is missing and Mobile friendly navigation toolbar fails to render. Also requires patch for navbar module in Prefix all navbar classes to prevent theme clashes. (TODO)
- HTML5 Tools: Makes the site HTML5 compliant. Core RDF module may need to be disabled to remove all validator complains.
- 404 Navigation: On 404 Not Found error pages, Drupal will skip rendering of all the navigation links of your website for performance reasons and makes your maintenance template far useless. This module solves this issue.