This is the list of new features and changes.
- Updated to YML 4.1.2
- Updated HTML5Shiv to 3.7.2
- Added some more block templates.
- Added CKEditor configuration ckeditor.config.js and ckeditor.styles.js styles. This requires configuration in CKEditor module.
- Removed some obsolete YAML pre-4.1.2 workarounds.
- Removed obsolete Navbar module overrides. Requires Navbar 7.x-1.6 or later. There have been a lot of CSS conflicts with contrib themes because of
.menu class usage.
- BUG: YAML Grid 75/25 had wrong class name
ym-g75 in right column.
- BUG: droid.css file should use protocol relative font urls to prevent error on SSL pages.
- BUG: YAML Simple -
Cannot redeclare _yaml_backlinks() (previously declared in themes/yaml/template.inc:182) in sites/all/themes/yaml_simple/template.inc on line 51
- HTML5 Tools: Makes the site HTML5 compliant. Core RDF module may need to be disabled to remove all validator complains.
- 404 Navigation: On 404 Not Found error pages, Drupal will skip rendering of all the navigation links of your website for performance reasons and makes your maintenance template far useless. This module solves this issue.