This is the list of new features and changes.
NOTE: Set the Search block to Main navigation region is recommended.
- Upgraded to YAML 4.0.1.
- Replaced html5shim workaround with
- Refactored theme.form.inc and fixed incompatibilities with some modules.
- Added updated theme screenshots.
- Added template views-view-grid.tpl.php override based on YAML Grids.
- Added lang_dropdown module customizations.
- Added layout
- Added style
table.bordertable caption for grouped views tables.
- Added classes
.taxonomy-term-references a:hover, as examples to
.label. May be a useful alternative for microformats icons/icon-rel-tag.png image used for tag highlighting.
- BUG: Added missing Google Font to
- BUG: Added some missing stylesheets to _wysiwyg_editor_content.css.
- BUG: Added some missing core module images and fixed their broken paths.
- BUG: Re-ordered adding of stylesheets in
_yaml_add_css() as it caused some inheritance bugs.
- BUG: Bugfixes for search field with class
ym-searchfield in primary navigation including responsive design bugfixes.
- BUG: Fixed broken maintenance-page.tpl.php template.
- BUG: Fixed a number of other styling bugs.
- BUG: Fixed invalid viewport meta tag value.
- BUG: Removed invisible character from screen-dynamic-layout-switching.css that caused CSS overriding failures after CSS compression has been enabled.
- BUG: Added missing linearization to screen-dynamic-layout-switching.css.
- BUG: Upgraded IE theme column/page width setting leftovers to YAML 4.x.
- BUG: Wrapped content columns with
ym-contain-dt to stabilize layout with oversized child-elements.
- BUG: Upgraded outdated theme settings, setting form cleaned up and cruft removed.
- Moved yaml/core to css/core folder.
- Moved yaml/core/js to js folder.
html5shim.googlecode.com server send headers with 3 minutes caching only. Switched to local cached js/html5shiv-printshiv.js.
fonts.googleapis.com server send headers with caching disabled. Switched to local cached css/fonts/droidserif.css.
- Coder review with many D7 code style changes.
Patching core is normally not recommended, but there is no way around as D7 core is really buggy and unfinished. This is also the main reason why YAML D7 is still not marked as final.
- 404 Navigation: On 404 Not Found error pages, Drupal will skip rendering of all the navigation links of your website for performance reasons and makes your maintenance template far useless. This module solves this issue.